The controller Pricewise, s.r.o., Registered Office: Grösslingova 52, 811 09 Bratislava, Com. Reg. No: 45 403 333, registered with the Commercial Register administered by the District Court in Bratislava I, Section Sro, File No. 63155/B, undertakes to protect personal data of data subjects in compliance with the valid personal data protection laws (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC as well as the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection). The appointed responsible person is Mgr. Alžbeta Krejčiová, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You as a person whose data are processed or to whom the processed data relate are the data subject.
Why We Collect Personal Data
We collect and process the personal data for the purpose of
- providing services you have applied for
- evaluating job applications
- direct marketing
Our company complies with the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on the amendment of certain other Acts, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on Personal Data Protection") and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter referred to GDPR).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- your consent as a data subject to your data processing
- fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a contractual party
- controller´s legitimate interest
- compliance with legal obligations – in storing the data about you and your order in our accounting system or in making the data available to state or other authorities which supervise our activity, settle disputes or enforce decisions.
The Data We Collect
If you decide to contact us regarding the offer of our services or about organizing workshops or trainings, the categories of data we will store in order to be able to answer your query are:
- Identification data – such as e.g. your name and surname, your date of birth etc.,
- Demographic data – such as e.g. your date of birth, your place of birth etc.,
- Location data – such as e.g. your permanent and temporary residence, your mailing address etc.,
- Payment data – i.e. your bank account number,
- Other personal data available in the documentation you have submitted.
We process your personal data only in an appropriate way for the purpose for which they have been granted as well as for the purpose of providing information about our accomplishments, activities and the themes we deal with. On behalf of Pricewise, the personal data may be processed by a third party – an intermediary, which is under a separate legally binding contract concluded with our company.
If you decide to contact us about a job application, the personal data we process for this purpose are to the extent required for a job applicant – a data subject to be eligible for a competition for the post in question. In order to evaluate a job application and to comply with legal obligations arising from employment and social security laws, which Pricewise as an employer has to fulfil, we store the personal data of data subjects in our internal job applicants´ database. Your personal data are processed only in accordance with the legal basis (authorisation to process personal data) pursuant to GDPR, the Act on Personal Data Protection or other separate provisions (e.g. Labour Code). Automated personal data processing does not take place.
Personal data categories which we store are:
- Identification data – such as e.g. your name and surname, your date of birth etc.;
- Demographic data – such as e.g. your date of birth, your place of birth etc.;
- Location data – such as e.g. your permanent and/or temporary residence, your mailing address etc.;
- Payment data – i.e. your bank account number;
- Personal data available in your CV, cover letter or other documentation you have submitted.
We will store your personal data for a limited period of time and they will be deleted if no longer needed for the purpose of the processing. This means that your personal data will be stored during the time of the competition and they will be deleted after a suitable candidate has been chosen, but for no longer than for the period of 6 months from the first interaction.
If you have been chosen for the given post, your personal data will be stored in your personal file in accordance with our HR regulations on personal data protection. We may take longer to process your personal data after the competition has been concluded, namely in the case of a legal dispute or if you grant us a permission to keep your personal data stored for a longer period of time.
Personal Data Sources
We collect personal data directly from the correspondence you have submitted, or from publicly available social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Profesia).
Persons Processing Your Personal Data
On behalf of Pricewise, personal data may be processed by a third party – an intermediary which, under a separate legally binding contract concluded with us, will ensure the same protection of your personal data as we do.
Transfer to Third Countries
We do not transfer your personal data actively to third countries.
In order to protect your personal data, we take all necessary security, technical and organisational measures, which comply with the requirements of valid legislation.
We also make use of cloud solutions for both internal communication and the communication with our sister companies. We use these solutions predominantly to increase productivity and mobility of employees and for internal collaboration on documents and on information assets of individual authorised persons. We use web portals for collaboration between our employees and our partners as well as for sharing and creating information. In order to protect the data shared in the cloud solutions, we use advanced technical and software encryption tools so that the protection and integrity of the shared data can be secured.
What Are Your Rights
You as a data subject have the right to receive a confirmation from us as to whether the personal data which relate to you are undergoing processing. If so, you have a right of access to these personal data as well as a right to the following information:
- Purposes of the processing;
- Categories of the personal data concerned;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to which the data have been or will be disclosed, predominantly the recipients in the third countries or international organisations;
- If possible, information about the envisaged personal data storage time or if this is not possible, criteria for its determination;
- Information on your rights as a data subject, which is also available below in this document;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- If the personal data have not been obtained from the data subject, any available information as for their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
You as a data subject have, therefore, the following rights:
Right of Access to the Data
You have the right to obtain a confirmation from us as to whether any personal data, which relate to you, are undergoing processing. If this is the case, we will provide you with information on what data concerning you are being processed, for what purpose, to whom your personal data have been disclosed, whether they have been transferred to a third country, and on the period of time for which we will store your personal data.
Right to Data Portability
Based on your prior consent and/or a contract, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which we are processing by automated means in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also transmit those data to another controller so at your request, we will transfer your personal data directly to the controller you have chosen providing it is technically possible.
Right to Erasure (‘Right to Be Forgotten’)
You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data we are processing if the following conditions are met and if no legal exceptions apply:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- due to your particular situation you will object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you will object to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing;
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
If your personal data were made public and you exercise your right to erasure with our company, we will erase also such disclosed personal data. At the same time, we will inform other recipients of your personal data that you have claimed your right to erasure, and so they are equally obliged to erase all links to your personal data, providing it is technically possible taking into consideration available technology and the cost of implementation of these measures.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. With regard to the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing a supplementary statement.
Right to object
You have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation of the processing of your personal data, which is being carried out for reasons of our legitimate interest.
Erasure of Your Personal Data and Restriction of Processing
You have the right to require the immediate erasure of your personal data or to demand restriction of their processing at any time. Please submit your request to the email address: email@example.com,
The competent supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic with which you have the right to lodge a complaint. Should you have any queries, please contact a person responsible for personal data processing: Mgr. Alžbeta Krejčiová, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org