Asseco Solutions is one of the pioneers and visionaries in the ERP sector in Slovakia. It has provided the latest technology in state-of-the-art software for twenty years.
Encourage Asseco Solutions team to streamline the pricing of its selected software products so that it is able to gradually materialize the maximum from the existing potential of a sustainable and fair increase in revenue from these products without losing clients or damaging the company's image.
CHALLENGES & APPROACH
The biggest challenge was to simplify and shorten the offer, which at that time was very complicated to explain to clients and sellers took a lot of time. At the same time, they had difficulties in concluding agreements and their average win / close ratio was well below the average in Slovakia and internationally.
The PW team therefore focused on creating a detailed bid creation and pricing guide in accordance with the principles of effective pricing, including the proposal to modify the sales process, the bid structure in its pricing section and the offer document content in its commercial part for Asseco Solutions' best selling products.
In order to optimize the use of resources, we have jointly selected the most comprehensive part of Asseco Solutions' work and focused the scope of the project on creating an effective offer and sales process in B2B mode, which is the most important business of the company and identified the biggest problems in it.
The output of the project provided clear answers to the most important pricing issues in B2B mode as:
- How many steps and what should be the optimal sales cycle and how long should they last optimally?
- How to set up and use internal pricing alternatives for individual client segments by industry and client ability to pay?
- Whether, when and how to use the "price from" institute in the sales process and how to decide on the suitability of the client for further negotiations with it?
- How do I set up a bid and use a "minimum bid" that still satisfies the client?
- What are the smart bidding tactics and what circumstances do you use and why?
- How to incorporate all these tactics into a bid document to "sell" as much as possible?
- When and how to use a discount?
- How do I use practical usage to gradually optimize internal pricing prices?
We have prepared a new offer for individual products with instructions for using it and deciding on the price in the sales process before the client as well as with the arguments to the sales interview. In the Asseco Solutions graphic designer, we have created a completely new and distinctive design of the commercial part of the client offer document. All vendors participated in training to use the new pricelist and offer for pilot intent. Based on the results of the pilot, we have successfully incorporated minor changes into the price list, which has been used across the company.